Wednesday 13 July 2016

Bark meets bark...


Tuesday I had the morning off work so my daughter (who is visiting at the moment over the school holidays) and I decided to go for a short walk to the beach and get some fresh winter air. Quite a few other people were out and about including those walking their dogs, this sight I thought was rather cute - two pooches met up, sniffed and played for a bit chasing each other on the sand. Typical dog stuff except one was large and one tiny...I wonder what dogs communicate to other dogs when they meet up?

6 comments:

Jim said...

Great scene.
Sydney – City and Suburbs

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Pretty shot. The dogs look happy!!

Photo Cache said...

Isn't this a lovely shot.

Rhonda Albom said...

There is something really cool about this photo. It's almost a silhouette. I really like it.

carol l mckenna said...

Oh wonderful photo ~ so inviting ~ happy visiting with your daughter ~

Wishing you a happy weekend ~ ^_^

NatureFootstep said...

I love beaches like this. Probably because we don´t have them.

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...