Sunday 6 March 2016

A day at the NZ Tattoo Expo - Tauranga




Two weeks ago I booked tickets for us to go to the NZ International Tattoo Expo held here in Tauranga, today was the day so we excitedly spent most of the day there wandering around looking at various tattooists and their booths that were set up for people to get work done - quite a crowd. 

I ended up getting another one done, as you can see from the photo below, in honour of a part of my ancestry which is Irish. I already have one on my back and plan to get some more done at some point.


Hope you've had a fab weekend :-)

2 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Cool!

Rhonda Albom said...

Interesting expo. Did you plan to get another when you started out, of were you inspired?

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...