Monday 8 February 2016

Mosaic people and snails at Te Puna Quarry Park


On my last visit to Te Puna Quarry Park in late Spring I found these two sculptures rather amusing. These two were probably my favourite ones there, the one above is a mosaic sculpture of two people, a man and a woman plus having a cup of tea accompanied by their little dog.


And this one, a very large mosaic snail. Some people are so clever and creative don't you think? I love checking out unusual creations like this - definitely something different.

For more Our World Tuesdays click here :-)

4 comments:

Wayne said...

I think it's awesome that people can make beautiful object out of little pieces of colored glass

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Wow! I've seen mosaic works before but never a whole statue, and here are three! Fabulous, very creative and whimsical (I love whimsical...so I love these).

Photo Cache said...

I love mosaic tile works. Love love love them.

Worth a Thousand Words

Klara said...

they are so beautiful.

Pavement

  A neat and tidy pavement lined alleyway/shopping area in Paihia. Linking up with  Weekend Reflections   and the  Weekend Roundup .