Thursday 25 September 2014

The one with the broken arm...


I Have a wee update....Tuesday morning I was feeding leftover food to our duck visitors when I slipped over on the wet deck smacking my wrist on the wood. Thankfully my oldest son was able to take me to the doctor's where they x-rayed my arm and found I had 2 breaks in my wrist. So for the next 6 weeks my arm is in plaster - not sure how often I'll be on here but I'll try and pop in when I Can.

Hope you have a better week than I've had...

4 comments:

Liz said...

Oh fun NOT! Lots of hugs. Need anything girl give me a call!

Unknown said...

praying for you xxx

paul said...

Still able to shoot with the left hand! Best wishes and speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

When will you take the cast off?Hope you feel better and dont have any pain.

Cobden Observation Post

  We've been living in Greymouth nearly 2 years now and we finally got to complete this walk to the Cobden WW2 Observation Post . It too...