Sunday 21 September 2014

Did you vote in New Zealand's 2014 National election?


So after trotting down to one of the local election spots on Saturday morning to vote, I dropped off a load of washing to one of my besties as her machine was broken, did a few errands then came back home and waited for the results to come in.

Here are the main parties that are here in NZ so if you want to check out their policies links are below:
National Party
Labour Party
Green Party
Internet Mana Party
NZ First Party
Act Party

Since in my humble opinion politicians rarely do what they say anyway I wasn't very optimistic that there would be a change and I was right. For another 3 years we got the same as we've had for the last 3 years. sigh. Oh well might as well just roll with it right?

3 comments:

Kayger said...

We're happy with the result - anything is better than letting a mixture of Labour Greens and NZF in

Amy said...

Actually I voted with NZF, I'm not impressed with JK and DC has about as much personality as a wet dishcloth. lol

Kayger said...

I agree with the latter lol

Cobden Observation Post

  We've been living in Greymouth nearly 2 years now and we finally got to complete this walk to the Cobden WW2 Observation Post . It too...