Monday 8 September 2014

Busy Spring nights and lighter days




This is what the road through Wellsford (where i work) usually looks like when I"m going home at night. It's the main thoroughfare between Auckland and Whangarei so it gets very very busy at times.  Pink Spring skies in the background are cheerful and it's nice knowing that when I get up in the morning and leave work it's light not dark. Highlights for my weekend are:

  • Being able to walk my dog Tia at 6.30am before I get ready for work.
  • A good family lunch - good converations and good food.
  • I'm experimenting with hair colour, trying out different shades, deciding whether to go darker to my natural colour or stay lighter...hmm decisions.

Anyway have a good week :-)

No comments:

Westport News

  This has been one of the early buildings in Westport from the 1870s that is still being used for the local newspaper, so much old Victoria...